55th General Assembly Notice
February 2, 2017
Dear Fellow Cooperators,
Our very special event, the Annual General Assembly meeting will be held on Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 1:00 P.M., in the Claire Isabel McGill Luce Auditorium.
The registration will commence from 12:00 noon until 1:00 p.m. at the Luce Auditorium lobby. A cash gift of Two Hundred Pesos (Php200.00) will be given to cover snacks and door prize. The cut-off time for the cash gift will be 2:00 p.m. while the cut-off time for the major prize will be at 1:30 P.M.
May we remind you of the following:
- Dress code (Please do not wear slippers and shorts);
- Only members whose transaction with SUCC started on or before June 30, 2016 (new members) shall be entitled to Interest on Share Capital (IOSC) and Patronage Refund (PR);
- Members with defaults in payments (principal, interest and penalty), inadequate contribution to the minimum capital build-up (Php2,400.00 per year) and insufficient SSF and SCF contributions shall have their IOSC and PR applied to such deficiencies;
- Per 1997 General Assembly Act, 10% of the members’ IOSC and PR will also be automatically credited to their share capital;
5.Updates on individual profile (including 2x2 picture) should be submitted on or before the General Assembly (Membership Profile form attached);
- Attendance in the General Assembly (GA) is part of the requirements to avail of a loan. If you cannot attend the GA meeting, please submit an excuse letter to the Manager or the Chair of the Board on or before the scheduled meeting.
We encourage all SUCC members to invite at least one (1) person (SU Alumni, SU & SUMCFI regular Faculty/Staff, spouses of regular member from Silliman and Gainfully employed children of an existing member) to attend our PMES to be conducted before the start of the meeting (10:00 to 12:00 noon) at SUCC training area, 2nd floor, SUCC building, Gate 7, Silliman University Campus. Every recruited applicant who will be duly approved by the Board of Directors will entitle the recruiter/member of a token.
It is our prayer that you will really take time to attend our assembly.
See you on March 11, 2017, and may God bless our Cooperative.
LOREN ANN C. LACHICA
Acting Board Secretary
PROF. FRANCISCO E. ABLONG, JR.
Chair of the Board