NOTICE: General Assembly Meeting
February 10, 2016
Dear Fellow Cooperators,
Our very special event, the Annual General Assembly meeting will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 2:00 P.M., the Claire Isabel McGill Luce Auditorium.
The registration is from 1:00 – 2:00 P.M. at the Luce Auditorium lobby. A cash gift of Two Hundred Pesos (Php200.00) will be given to cover snacks and door prize. The cut-off time for this cash gift is 3:00 P.M. while the cut-off time for the major prize is 2:30 P.M.
May we remind you of the following:
- Dress code (Please do not wear slippers and shorts);
- Only members whose transaction with SUCC started on or before June 30, 2015 (new members) shall be entitled to interest on share capital and patronage refund;
- Members who have defaults in payments, interest and fees or lack contribution to the minimum capital build-up of Php2,400.00 per year and lack SSF and SCF payments shall have their interest on share capital and patronage refund (PR) applied to such deficiencies;
- Per 1997 General Assembly Act, 10% of the members’ interest on share capital and PR will also be automatically credited to their fixed deposit;
- Updates on individual profile (including 2x2 picture) should be submitted at SUCC Office c/o Ms. May Lanie A. Dandal on or before the General Assembly (Membership Profile form attached to Notice);
- Attendance in the General Assembly (GA) is part of the requirements to avail of a loan. If you cannot attend the GA meeting, please submit an excuse letter to the Manager or the Chair of the Board on or before the scheduled meeting.
It is our prayer that you will really take time to attend our assembly, since we will be treating proposed amendments to the SUCC Articles of Cooperation and the By-Laws which need 2/3 votes of all the members entitled to vote.
See you on March 12, 2016, and may God bless our Cooperative.
MRS. SEMPER LUMINE E. GATURIAN
Secretary of the Board
PROF. FRANCISCO E. ABLONG, JR.
Chair of the Board